Greenlane is looking for a passionate SEO Account Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll create real value for our clients and support your fellow team members.
Our SEO channel helps clients, both large and small brands, make better decisions for their organic search visibility. If you’re an experienced SEO, love the challenges it brings, and enjoy building partnerships with clients, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate is well versed in all aspects of SEO including:
- Keyword Research
- Identifying technical SEO issues and their fixes
- Content strategy and topic ideation aimed at improving organic traffic
- On-page optimization including meta tag development, supporting copy, et al
- Link building
- Data collection and analysis
- Working with paid media teams (PPC, Paid Social) to fully optimize campaigns
- Having a passion for SEO and marketing and keeping up to date with tools, trends and industry news
- 3-5+ years SEO strategy experience; agency and client-facing experience preferred
- Experience with strategies across multiple industries including ecommerce, lead generation, B2C and B2B
- Knowledge of search algorithms and SEO best practices for optimization including how sites are crawled, indexed and ranked
- Proficient in tools like Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs and more
- Knowledge of other marketing channels such as PPC and Paid Social
- Confident speaker with clear and concise written communication skills
- Critical thinker that can juggle multiple projects without missing a beat
- Experience working under pressure to meet and exceed expectations
- Strong project management skills – bonus for experience using Asana
- You’ve got experience with Local SEO
- You know a thing or two about CRO
- You can write copy but you don’t want to be a “copywriter”
- You’ve done some (white-hat) link building with a modicum of success
- You have some WordPress (or other platform) experience and you have your own site/blog
Here’s a little about what you’ll be doing:
- You’re the day-to-day point of contact for a few clients where you’re responsible for developing SEO-focused strategies and project plans aimed at driving organic traffic to client sites. Greenlane practices an agile approach so your focus could pivot from month to month depending on what you and your client determine to be a priority.
- It doesn’t end with the strategies, as an account manager, you’ll become an integral part of your clients’ team. Developing strong and trusting relationships with our clients is paramount to our success at Greenlane.
- You’ll work both individually and with our team of subject matter experts to provide inventive solutions to reach your clients’ goals. This includes, but is not limited to, technical audits, content gap analysis, keyword research and competitive analyses.
- You’ll report on KPI’s and present results to your clients. Data drives everything we do and we are always looking for the “why”. Insightful data analysis is what makes our clients love us!
- You’re staying on top of the latest tools and trends in SEO and providing a unique point of view both internally and with your clients on how they relate to their business objectives.
All positions at Greenlane require a team-oriented person who is not afraid to challenge clients who are making missteps towards their digital marketing goals. We hire self-starters who show that they’re curious, passionate, and responsible.
All current positions are fully remote, however, we typically work together 3 days a week in our Audubon, PA office, and work from home on Thursdays and Fridays. Once we return to the office, all fully remote employees will be required to visit the office on a quarterly basis, or as required by client needs.
We think that makes us pretty special. So, what makes you special? In addition to your resume, we’d like you to give us more detail about you. Let us know why you’re the team member we’re missing.